Monday, May 30, 2011

3 sitting ducks

Before you read! Scroll down and click play on the video. This is the kind of post that needs background music. 

Is it playing? Ok, you are free to proceed. 

Today was the very last day of teaching, minus the spectacle tomorrow, but no teaching required there. It still has not hit me yet. Hmm. Oh well. 
Today I saw a shirtless man, that really should NOT have been shirtless..and wearing short shorts.. He couldn't really have been wearing less. EXCEPT he made sure to put on long black socks with his sandals. Way to go mister green shorts. 

I am going to dedicate the remainder of this post to an object that cost less than $1 but is filled with a lifetime of laughs. This is the best souvenir that anyone could have ever bought. Super Pooper. Two words, so much meaning, especially when you have little old Ukrainian men trying to sell you them. 

I am hoping to find one of my very own tomorrow. 

Two things that remind me of my best friend. Super Pooper and Noah & the Whale. 



Enjoy:]

No comments:

Post a Comment